I love you, sweetheart :)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let There Be Light part II

So you all know we want light to be our theme for the reception.


Yesterday, Mike and I finished two big projects.

A little back story.


A while ago, Mike and I were up at the property lying in the grass in the reception sight, and Mike just kinda looked at me and said "You know what would look awesome?"


"Iono."


"A giant heart made of lights!"


......I said sure, if you can figure out how to do it. And guess what everyone, my wonderful wild man did just that.


BEHOLD!!!!!




and in case you can't tell, that's Mike and I standing behind the heart, in front of my two story house :P


It's pretty ginormous. And we're both so excited to put it up at the wedding :)


The second project we did....well you'll just have to see it :)


This is our wedding christmas tree :)
We made those balls by blowing up little water balloons and wrapping glue soaked string around them, then when they dried, we popped the balloons and the string stayed in place. Then we just gathered a bunch of branches left over from the arch and arranged them in this little square planter, added lights and TADA!!!!!!!
:)
In the words of my mother when she saw both of our creations, "This wedding is going to be magical"
And I couldn't agree more.
18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment