I love you, sweetheart :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Moving In

This post is a little past due, seeing as how Mike has been in the apartment now for about two weeks, but I've been busy, and I'm posting now....so stop badgering me! Just kidding. So, anyway, we finally got everything moved in, other than the stuff I still need at my house for the next two months. So...without further ado...I'll let the pictures do the talking.


This was at around ten o clock at night.


On our kitchen floor.


Mike was enjoying his meal a little too much


Our kitchen with our save the date on the fridge


WE HAVE A KITCHEN TABLE


We have a different stand for the tv now and that dresser is in the bedroom


Our ridiculously small bathroom with the ridiculously small shower


Those lamps won't be there when we actually get stuff. :P


The office: now it has his computer and other stuff in it. Not just a lonely chair.


Mike watching dirty jobs. haha

THE END!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment