I love you, sweetheart :)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our Prayers Have Been Answered.

Yup, that's right...

WE GOT AN APARTMENT!!!!!!

It's in seriously the most amazing part of town :) Old West Side right between the lake and the civic circle. We're close to church and Safeway and a gas station and the lake AND WE'RE LIKE A BLOCK FROM MY BROTHER'S APARTMENT!! :)

It's so weird and so exciting at the same time to think that in just a few short months I will no longer be living with my parents :P Bittersweet for sure.

Anyway, last week we went to look at this apartment and I took a couple pictures so here they are.


There's this rad walkway kinda thing


And our apartment in the corner there. We're number 2 :)


A crazy awesome chandelier in our kitchen. The table will go underneath :)



There is SO much cabinet space in their.


Here's the living room and our awesome fake fireplace


The bathroom has a cute little shelf right above the toilet


And our bedroom :) There's another bedroom that looks exactly like this
But we're going to use it as a studio/office.

We'll put his computer and our guitars and my painting easel in there and it'll be awesome.

And there are closets EVERYWHERE!!

I didn't get a lot of pictures just cuz we were kinda in a hurry but tonight I'll get more pictures since I'm going over :)

Everything seems like its FINALLY happening. It's all becoming real to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment