I love you, sweetheart :)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Here Come the Men in Black

So I've written a post about my dress, about the girls' dresses, and the flower girl's dress, but I haven't told you about the guys yet!!!

Ever since we decided on having the wedding outside, I suddenly felt like this was going to be a pretty laid back wedding. Which is more than fine with me! I knew Mike isn't one to wear a penguin suit. I'd take him in jeans and t-shirt over a stiff suit any day :) And so, we found a happy medium.

Mike and all his merry men will be wearing the following:


black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up


black pants and converse (black and white converse)

and then the groomsmen will be wearing purple ties (to go with the girls' dresses)



and Mike will be wearing this sunny little guy here :)



And of course Mike will be wearing his beloved beanie. He has barely taken that thing off since I met him. It's become a part of him (in a sense). It's part of his personality. And though some more conservative people think it's silly that he is going to wear the beanie, I wouldn't have it any other way :)


The adventures of Mike's hat:


Wearing his hat at the beach where he took me on my 18th birthday


While celebrating my sister's birthday at Big Al's


Being goofballs on our friend's couch


Playing guitar AMAZINGLY I might add :) (isn't he the hottest man alive?)


While leaping over buildings in a single bound


In Portland for my Christmas present


Making our epically awesome pizza


Whilst getting eaten alive by the waves


During our engagement shoot :)


While biting his fiances apparently delicious and nutritious face


While attempting to ride a wave runner BOTH OF OUR FIRST TIMES I MIGHT ADD!!!
He almost lost it there :P that would have been tragic :(

And that is why he is wearing his beanie. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment