I love you, sweetheart :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Are Cordially Invited

YAY OUR INVITATIONS ARE FINALLY IN THE MAIL!! :)

So they are about three weeks late....but they're out and that's all that matters.

And you know what that means :)

I can finally reveal to you the whole AWESOME package!! If you remember the last post about the invites, I had stuff blurred out and pictures cropped. We didn't want you all to get any sneak peeks. But now, I'm here to expose all!

BEHOLD!!!



The complete package :)

With invitation, cute little rsvp card, cute little directions card and cute (even littler) registry card.

Here's a close up of our invitations :)


you can click on it to get a larger view. It's still hard to read the way small stuff...but you're just going to have to wait to get your invite, now aren't you?

I'm so excited to start getting the rsvps back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment