I love you, sweetheart :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

:P

That face just about sums up how I'm feeling right now :P No one was kidding when they said that planning a wedding/getting married takes a lot of you.

Just in the last two months I've gotten sick a couple times and have probably gotten about 6 hours of sleep each night. It's exhausting :P Mentally and physically.

And it really sucks because I can't afford to be taking time off work, which leaves me irritable, tired and going to the back room every ten minutes to blow my nose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast planning this wedding, day dreaming about it. That's what has been keeping me up at night. Thinking, "Oh my gosh, I'm getting married in X amount of days." And that gets my heart racing (not even kidding) and my mind racing, and before I know it, it's three in the morning and I have to get up 6 hours later to go to work :P

I also have trouble sleeping whenever there's a big event coming up. Christmas, Easter, Birthday, first day of school. You can bet I didn't get any sleep the night before. And I can already tell that my wedding will be no different. Especially knowing that will be my last night sleeping alone for the rest of my life. AAAHHH!!! I don't know what I'm going to do. I might just have to pop a few sleeping pills, drink some tea and fall asleep watching a movie. I don't know. All I do know is that this needs to be the last time I get sick before the wedding. It's getting too close for my body to be doing this to me!

32 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment