I love you, sweetheart :)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday my Wonderful Wild man!

Today is a significant and special day in history. Today 24 years ago my wonderful wild man was brought into this world by his amazing parents! MY FUTURE IN LAWS!!! This is also a special and significant day because exactly three weeks from today will be OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!

I can't believe how fast it is coming. I suppose I have something to do with that. There's no way this year has gone by in the same amount of time as the years before. I'm sure I somehow mentally sped up time. If I wasn't getting married in three weeks it would prolly still be like July or something :P

Anyway, a little update for you guys.

We FINALLY (almost) have the arch done. As in, we have it wired together. But I can't add the flowers to it till a few days before the wedding. I don't want them to get dirty or anything. We also added and finished more DIY decorations to our list. Decorations now include our tea light lanters, christmas lights, and now these strings of paper hearts, which are absolutely adorable and that my amazing best friend/MOH helped me with.

And we got the programs done! They are rather fantastic, if I do say so myself.

I'm so excited to see this all come together on the big day :)

Here's some pictures so you guys can see first hand just how awesome this wedding is going to be :)

Our almost finished arch and my dad :)



Our rad paper hearts sans string


Bella trying to help Jenny and I string the hearts together





And my bestest best girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment