I love you, sweetheart :)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Don't Know What to Believe!!!

One of the things a bride worries most about in the somewhat unpredictable month of September is, obviously, the weather. Especially if she's having an outside wedding. Well, my friends, I'm at that point.

Obviously, I figure, no matter what, rain or shine, I'm marrying my wild man. No matter if there's a tornado, a flash flood, or a giant pimple on my nose, I'm marrying my wild man. Though...it would be nice if...it was nice. Therefore, I've been checking a couple weather sites periodically.

Well, my friends, I sit here, at this computer, a very confused bride.

Why am I so confused? Look for yourself.



weather.com



Accuweather.com

I'm really hoping accuweather is right. I mean, it would be so absolutely perfect weather. Sunny during the day and then during the reception would be a beautiful sunset, the few clouds there are turn pink and orange...*sigh*

We're praying. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment