I love you, sweetheart :)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Honey Sunny Money Moon

Lucy refference :)

Anyway, so even though I already posted a blog like ten minutes ago, this is my blog so I make the rules.......so there.

I thought I'd let you all know all about our awesome honeymoon we'll be on for the week after the wedding.

(This post will be riddled with pictures)

I'll start from the beginning.

Saturday, we will be leaving the reception around 930 or 10 and driving to our first stop, a Holiday Inn in Vancouver, WA. We didn't want to be driving for a long time, as car rides tend to make me super drowsy. This way we aren't as totally exhausted when we wake up early the next morning to head for Lebec, CA (or somewhere around there) where we will be staying Sunday night. The next morning we will continue our travels until we reach the beautiful SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA!!! And our most fabulous hotel....



The Hard Rock Hotel :) Not only will our hotel be absolutely incredible...

I mean look at this...


lobby


Hall of Fame


Lobby Bar


MaryJane's Coffee House


Pool Bar


Rock Spa


Rooftop pool


Hard Rock GIFT SHOP!!!

And best of all....OUR SWEET SUITE!!!

BEHOLD!


The Hard Rock Suite





I am so excited. Never in my life have I stayed at a luxery hotel in a luxurious suite. Of course I've also never been married. So this week will be a week of just relaxation and enjoying my shiny new husband :)

Anyway, during our stay at the amazing Hard Rock Hotel, we will be enjoying a few of the many wonders that make up San Diego. Including...



YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SO COMPLETELY EXCITED I AM TO GO HERE!!!!!!!!!


Mike also wants to try this



I've been surfing once. But that was in the calm not so shark infested waters of Indian Beach. And when I went, I couldn't get any father up than my knees cuz I have little toothpick arms and I'm not strong enough to push myself all the way up.

Then on Thursday, we will be leaving the beautiful Hard Rock Hotel (sad) and heading to...



HAPPY AGAIN!!!!!

That night, we will be sleeping the jeep, which will be fully equipped with tons of blankets in the back (seats down), a portable dvd player and the first three seasons of Good Eats :)

Friday we will start our journey back home, drive through the night and get home sometime Saturday. A day filled with prolly lots and lots of sleeping.

And that, my friends, will complete our pretty awesome honeymoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment