I love you, sweetheart :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prayin for Sunny Days

to return to me. Take in the warmth of the solar rays. I'm not just seeing the gray skies in front of me. Prayin for sunny days!!!


That's exactly what Mike's and my friends, family and coworkers have been doing and will continue doing until Saturday. If there's any doubt in the power of prayer, take a look at this.






Just the other day both these sites were saying rainy with a high of 66 degrees. Now that, my friends, is a miracle if I've ever seen one :)

And so, just THREE DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!!

I'm at the point where sleep doesn't even come into consideration at night anymore :P I don't think I slept for more than an hour last night.

There's just so much to think about!! Not to mention that today was my last day at work until October!!!

I can't even begin to explain how I'm feeling right now. I'm so extremely excited even just for tomorrow because that is when we will really be kicking things into high gear. We are making homemade pizzas for our rehearsal dinner and those need to be made tomorrow (all ten of them!). I'm so excited. Even though I know a lot has gotten done, I don't feel like I've done anything. That and the fact that it all still feels so surreal to me. I don't think any of this will actually sink in until Friday when we're setting everything up. AAAAHHH!!!!!! this weekend couldn't be any more perfect :)

Peace out!!

3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment