I love you, sweetheart :)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well my friends...

It's been a long year. I'd like to think I willed time to go faster :) Today I finally marry the man of my dreams and I've got to say...it's about FREAKIN TIME!!!! I mean seriously? I'm getting married. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Seriously, it's the day of and I still feel like it hasn't sunken in yet. We haven't left yet to go up to the property, but the sun is shining and I can tell this is going to be a glorious day :) I can't wait to get all dolled up :) put on my dress :) and dance the night away with my HUSBAND!!!!! :) I'm gonna haves me a husband :B (buck teeth.)

So anyway, short. sweet. to the point.

This is Shannon Pedersen signing off for the last time :)

.....as Shannon Pedersen.

Just clarifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment