I love you, sweetheart :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Dress

Girls always dream about their wedding day. The decorations. The place. The flowers. But most importantly the dress.


That's never really been me though. I could picture everything else (not counting the groom) but I just never thought about what kind of dress I really wanted to wear.


So when I finally did start looking at dresses I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for. After a while I decided I wanted a kind of form fitting dress. A sleek one...like this kinda.





But then one day I was just moseying on through the interwebs and I set my eyes on the most FABULOUS dress I've ever seen :) (yes I just used the word fabulous). It was COMPLETELY different than what I had been looking at before.

This was the dress.

Then a little while back some of the women in my family and I went out looking for dresses for me to try on. The first bridal shop we went to had my dress :) in a size 14 :( I'm a size 4. Picture that. I tried it on, and even though I was slightly swimming in it, I knew this was the dress I wanted.

I have tried on a total of three dresses. And I don't need to try on anymore.

I'm not going to put the picture of my dress on here and risk Mike (being the curious person he is) seeing it. So you'll just have to wait for the big day :)

Remember? September 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment