I love you, sweetheart :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Meet Pretty and Awesome


Pretty

Hi, I'm Shannon :) If you're reading this I'm sure you already know who I am.

A little about me...hmmmm. Well I'm prolly one of the biggest book worms you'll ever meet. I'd rather be at home reading an epic book and drinking tea than going out shopping (unless I actually had money) and even then I'd prolly be buying books.

Going along with that, I love to write. I've written a few stories in my day and recently wrote a playwrite that is in the making of becoming a production. Though I've kind of put that on hold since I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try not to be a burden or a brat..which is seeming harder the more this wedding planning is getting going :P

I love my family and friends and thank God for them every day

as well as for the wonderful man He has brought into my life :)



Awesome

There's so much I could say about my wonderful fiance :)

First off he's absolutely adorable. Several of my guy friends have admitted to having man-crushes on him and the other women in my family always tell me how cute he is :)

He's a musician (of course) and an amazing one at that. Seriously I could listen to him play all night (if it weren't for my need to be held by him all night. and I don't want to share those arms with a guitar)

His love for God completely takes my breath away.

Mike is the most caring, sensitive, hilarious and creative guy I've ever met and I thank God every day that He put the two of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment