I love you, sweetheart :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our first DIY project completed!

Just because we're awesome, we decided it would be rad to paint our own cake toppers. I would paint Mike and he would paint me.

So, today I went to Michael's and picked up a couple of these cute little guys.



I got two packages of two just incase we messed up. But we ended up not needing the second pack.

I also got some brushes and some paint colors that I didn't have (like brown and the shade of purple that we will have in our wedding)

Then we got to work.

After about forty minutes. We had our finished products.

Presenting the lovely couple :)




Aren't they awesome?! I think we both did a really good job.

Here's Mike with his mini-me





and me with my mini-me



he even added in the mole underneath my eye!

All in all I think these turned out great :) and I'm so excited to see them on top of our cake!








1 comment: