I love you, sweetheart :)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Epic E-pics

Bahaha I'm so clever :D

*crickets* .......anyway..

So a few weeks ago Mike and I got our engagement pictures done by the lovely and talented Jessica Lemmons. I love her :) We (or at least I) wanted her specifically because A: she shot my senior pictures, and B: she shot my sister's engagement pictures AND wedding. Therefore, I know she rocks at what she does.

Anyway, some time last week we got the cd with all the pictures on it and I KNOW I'm just now making a post about it (come on, Shannon, you've had the cd for a week!!) but I've been busy......okay I lied. Really I've just been lazy >.< bad Shannon.

Without further ado.

A few of my faves.

CAUTION: lotsa kissing :) may cause jealousy (I mean, look at him)




















bahaha I just had to throw this one in there.






YAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are sooo cute it makes me sick! J/K. I love how the pics really capture how in love you are. I love you title! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete