I love you, sweetheart :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

The dress...es

So last week mom and I went to Michelle Renee's to talk about bridesmaids dresses. She told us that we need to get the girls in and fitted, and dresses ordered within the next week.....AAAAHHHH!!!!

Seeing as how I'd been completely indecisive about bridesmaids dresses since the beginning, and I still didn't really know what I wanted, I saw this as a bit of a problem. But I buckled down, went to the alfred angelo website, sorted through the dresses and picked a variety for my girls to choose from. All of them, being the wonderul girls they are, got right back to me with their decisions and we got all the dresses picked out.

The plan was for them to meet up at Michelle Renee's at 1 o clock on Saturday to get fitted and order their dresses. I had to work 11-5 so I wasn't going to be able to be there. Then in an odd turn of events, my dad got sick the day before, I got sick the day of, called into work and ended up dragging myself to the appointment with camera ready.



Sarah looking through dresses



Madison...haha



Miss soon to be Katie Rose PEDERSEN!!!!



Jenny O and one of the many kids she babysits.



My wonderful thither


So anyway, they all found the dress from online (all except for Sarah, but we got that sorted out)

All these will be in Alfred Angelo's grape.



Sam's dress



A couple of the other girls with dresses in hand



Jenny's



Haha Madison's. (get the camera out of my face!)
NEVER!!!!



Katie's dress



The two Hadallers :)



Not Sarah's but cute none the less :)



ordering



YAY THITHERS!!!



So the dresses get here about two weeks before the wedding....


*faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment