I love you, sweetheart :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Mike'smen

Get it? Mike's the groom. The groomsmen.....Mike's....me.

Anyway.

I know I said a bunch of sweet stuff about each of my bridesmaids but in all honesty, here, I don't know Mike's guys (besides his brother and my brother) to really say much...so I'll do the best I can...okay. First up.

Best Man
Danny



This guy is awesome. He's so funny. Mike told me that he considers Danny his best friend. Hence the Best man thing. Uh...YAY!!!!!

Groomsman
Kyle



This is the guy that steals Mike from me every so often. Just kidding, Kyle. They see each other Saturday nights. My time to…iono. Do stuff without Mike. Anyway, Kyle has been a big part of Mike's life for several years now. Six? Seven? I don't know. I do know, though, that Kyle has been a major good influence on Mike and, for sure, he wouldn't be the man he is today if Kyle hadn't come a long. And for that I'm really grateful And also CONGRATS ON THE JULY WEDDING KYLE AND KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Groomsman
Alex



Kyle was the good influence, this is the bad influence. Just kidding, Alex. He went camping with Mike and my family this past Summer, and let me tell you, he kept us pretty entertained. The kid's got a gift, that's for sure. He and Mike would sit by the campfire and serenade us for a couple hours at a time. Oh man. Good times.


Groomsman
Tim BRUTHER!!!!!!



Tim and I have gotten really close over the past couple of years. I think it started right before he left for Nashville and our friendship has gotten stronger ever since. Before Mike, and before Katie, the two of us would hang out just about every day. He was my mentor in a way and I looked to him for spiritual guidance and just guidance through life in general. He's always been there when I need someone to talk to (I know that sounds cliche but it's true!) And I have loved watching he and Mike grow closer as brothers (cuz let's face it, Mike's already a part of my family)


Groomsman
Gerry



I know the least about this guy. All I know is that Mike went to youth group with him. They've been really good friends for a long time. And the entire Uhri family is dear to Mike's heart :)


So there you have it. Our complete wedding party in two blogs. Fun stuff right there.

I never know how to end these things.

....the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment