I love you, sweetheart :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Our Venue: part II

So you remember the blog where I posted pictures of my Aunt Teresa's parents' property where we were going to do the ceremony.

Well...things have changed.

Don't worry. We're still having it up there. But instead of here:




We're getting married here:




Only a hop skip and a jump away.

Now I know that the first choice with the trees looks prettier. But trust me. If you were there in person, you would agree with our decision. I was hesitant at first but then Mike helped me realize something else. With the first location, we could only invite a fraction of the guest list (the rest would have been invited to the reception) but with this location, we can invite everyone. That's right. All 365 people!

Check it out.



THERE'S SO MUCH SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!

And this is what our guests will be facing.



Beautiful ain't it?

:)

So I let Mike do all the technical math. haha







I'm really excited now. This morning I was laying in bed just daydreaming about the big day :D

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!



and a few extra photos for the heck of it.


Of course uncle roger had to break out the quad.




And of course Mike had to give it a go :)







Haha Aunt Teresa is such a nerd






YAY



No comments:

Post a Comment