I love you, sweetheart :)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jumping the Gun

The other day, Mike texted me and asked me what I thought about us having a flower girl. I was hesitant at first because we had already decided that we weren't going to have a flower girl or ring bearer. It would save money (i.e. little mini tux and little mini dress) as well as parents wouldn't have to worry about their little kiddos during the ceremony.

He was referring to this little girl that goes to the daycare he works at named Audrey.

Her parents go to the church Mike used to attend and he house sits for them a couple times every year, so he knows the family pretty well.

Still I was kind of hesitant....until I started imagining things like this...










And started absolutely loving the idea.


Then I got a little ahead of myself.

As in Mike hasn't even asked Audrey's mom yet if she could be our flower girl..

But come on..LOOK AT THESE!!!











Picture one of those, on this adorable little girl..



That's her with Mike about a year ago.



So you can see why I would be doing this now. And I'm hoping this actually happens :P Cuz if it doesn't...then I just wasted an hour of my life. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment