I love you, sweetheart :)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

More dressies!!!

Last week, my MOH, Jenny, and I went to our local mall just for something to do and ended up searching for flower girl dresses. We looked at sears first and ended up getting distracted by the adorable infant clothes. Then we went to Macy's. I figured we wouldn't really find anything because Macy's is a bit expensive in my opinion (at least for a girl on a fast-food minimum-wage budget like me). We were looking for a dress that looked similar to the ones I had found online. If you remember from an earlier post of mine, they were kind of buttery yellow with white accents. All we were finding were bright highlighter yellow dresses. Nothing really that we liked.

But then my wonderful bestest best MOH ever spotted something among the racks. It was the only one, just HAPPENED to be a size 5 and was ON SALE!!!!!!

And so I bought it on the spot. :)

Our adorable flowergirl will be wearing this adorable number, making her TWICE as adorable :)



Isn't it so cute?!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!

Here's some detail pictures.


The top


The bottom :)


The back.

And it was on sale for 8 dollars!! I think that is the shortest amount of time it's ever taken me to decide to buy something. EVER!!!

I showed Mike and he thinks it's so adorable :) SCORE!!

And the second dress...


A while back I was looking through my mom's avon book and saw this really really pretty white, eyelet dress. And so I recently decided that I needed to get it.

It came this morning and I'm going to wear it to my wonderful future-sister/bridesmaid's bridal shower today :)





Here's a detail shot



And just a picture I took that I thought was pretty.



I just really love this dress. I plan to wear it to the rehearsal dinner too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment