I love you, sweetheart :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST!!!

So the other day Mike was looking on Craigslist at apartments when he stumbled across, seriously, the MOST PERFECT APARTMENT WE'VE EVER FOUND!! It's a one bedroom with a dining room and a fireplace. It's all hardwood floors (which at first made me not so excited, but then he found out the tenant below that apartment is deaf. HA!) anyway, it's 450 a month, which is in our budget, and it's only 700 for first month and the deposit. Another rad thing is that it's in an AMAZING part of the city (Vandercook Park area) and seriously right across the street from my brother's apartment building :)

I had to work last night but Mike went to look at the apartment because he couldn't wait till today :) Plus I wanted him to go then so he could take pictures and talk to the woman. He said she was really nice and explained to him that there are a lot of people looking at the apartment :\ She was showing the place yesterday, today and tomorrow. We're talking probably ten families looking to live in this one apartment.

Mike and I took the application in to the woman instead of mailing it to her in hopes that that would give us some brownie points.

Seriously, this apartment is so amazing and we want it so so much. If you guys could keep us in your thoughts and prayers we would deeply appreciate it. We'll let you know if we get it or not.

I really shouldn't post pictures because that'll just bring my hopes up even more! But I can't help it :P


The living room. ADORABLE FIREPLACE!! Right? And you can kinda see into the dining room.


This would be our bedroom. Those windows are big and look wonderful :)


Here's the cute little bathroom


The dining room. Awesome little hutch cabinet right? AARGH I WANT IT SO BAD!!


the kitchen is little but we can always use the dining room as a makeshift kitchen


A view of the living room from the dining room.

And so you see why we need prayer. This is the apartment of our dreams. I know that it's only a one in ten chance but someone has to get it, right?

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! That's good that he is deaf (for your sake).

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING! I know those apts, and they are gorgeous. It would be such a lovely start to your life together!

    ReplyDelete